Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas in Minnesota

It was so good to be back in Minnesota for Christmas! We were blessed with safe travel and good weather, not to mention healthy kids and reliable transportation! Some of the highlights were seeing all the extended family on Christmas Eve, attending Jeff's church for the first time, and having lots of fun being together. I was able to have a loooong breakfast with my good friend Kelly. (When you notice people having lunch instead of breakfast, you know it's time to leave - our breakfast lasted 3 1/2 hours!). It was so wonderful to celebrate the birth of our Savior with a loving family and good friends.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who had more fun: Grandma and Grandpa or the kids?...I think the prize probably goes to the grandparents. At least that is the story the pictures tell:).
Ben, Dayna, and Isabelle

SturgillMom said...

My mom and I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. She said to say "hi." It looks like you guys had tons of fun...it is most fun to just see the cousins playing together. I definitely want to try to connect with you next year, or maybe even this summer. I am SO jealous about your breakfast/lunch :) with Kelly, but I am very happy for you guys that you got to do that.

Stephanie said...

Hey Jill
I like your pictures - I've got to learn how to do this slide show thing that you and Danielle have figured out. Your kids are too cute. I hope you had a great vacation. Ours was packed and it actually seems like a little rest to go back to "regular" life! :) But it was great to spend time with family.

Anonymous said...

Jillie! Happy New Year! That's so cool about seeing Kelly! We'll have to do March! I can't wait to have that free time! Maybe some Friday I'll just drive up and see you! Love ya-G