I was lucky enough to go with Noah's Pre-K class to the fire station yesterday. We learned all about fire safety - including some new things for me! Did you know they've added a step to the stop-drop-and roll regimen? It's now stop-drop -cover your face - and roll. We had fun practicing that, as you can imagine!
Here is Noah in the bus - a very cool way to ride, in his opinion - with the little fire truck he brought along.
6 comments:
He is really a cute boy...and I'm sure he will never forget that field trip!
Paul and Jill:
Your kids are so adorable. I am glad to see that things are going well for you there. How did you convince Noah to get the firehat on right? My 3 year old insists that it has to be just like a baseball player!
Yes, Noah likes to wear his firehat that way too. I turned it around and quick took the picture before he had a chance to change it back! When are you guys starting a blog?!?
He is so adorable! I think that an arranged marriage with him and Mackenzie is definitely in order! Well, is he easy-going because she is going to need a layed back husband?
I am happy for you that you got to go with him. Those time are so special. And I am glad that you now know what to do in case you catch on fire! :)
An arranged marriage sounds good to me, although he has definitely been anything but laid back lately! I just got brain freeze from trying to work out the whole relational thing here, since his cousins are her cousins as well. But, safe to say, they are not related in any way. All right, let's plan it! :)
OK...are you going to pay for the wedding? :) Hey, how did your concert go last night? I thought about you several times throughout the day. Did your parents come for it or are they a little too busy for a trip this time of year?
Post a Comment