
We're all popcorn lovers. That can be good or bad. The good part is that we can share a snack that we all love; the bad part is that we have to share! Last night after church was a good time for munching on popcorn, but, of course, anytime is a good time! The kids decided that it would be fun to all sit on mommy's lap - they love making trains out of everything!
21 comments:
No offense to the cuteness of your chidren or Paul, but this is my fav pic so far because I get to see Jillie's smiling face!!! IF you recall, my mom alway used to say, 'That Jill, she must have come out smiling!'
Love and miss you, friend!
It would be fun to share popcorn with you. Popcorn is papa's favorite snack. Love you all.
Oh, I love your mom G-knee! Give her a hug for me!
Papa and Grandma - come on over for some popcorn!
Microwave popcorn...what a wonderful invention! I don't know who invented the snack size bags, but they must not have known my family. We can hardly all eat on a regular size bag! :) I agree with G-knee...it was fun to see your sweet smiling face!
Very cute picture!!! You look the same as I remember you!!
Popcorn if sure a fav. in our family too but minus the microwave and do it on the stove with olive oil. It's the best!!! ps~cute pic!
Dayns in not lying! Her popcorn is the best. Jill, you will have to have her make it for you. You will never againg go back to microwave popcorn. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!
Our popcorn is organic and in the the air popper. It's to die for.
Paul
Well, I say that we have a popping contest. You each make your awesome popcorn and I will eat it all and tell you the winner.
ORGANIC, Jill!?!?!? Does that taste good...do you at least put butter on it :) I can just picture myself making popcorn on the stove -- it would be a mess for sure!
Danielle, you would love organic popcorn! It's great that way, because then you have no guilt! :) Of course, we do put butter (and salt) on it!
Danielle, you have never tasted popcorn until you have had organic. I am not kidding. It tastes awesome!! When I go to Ben and Dayna's it is all that I eat!!
OK GIRLS! Do I have to go to a yucky/scary health food store to buy it? And do I have to cook it on the stovetop...I can't imagine the mess that I would make!
No, you don't have to make it on the stovetop. We have an air popper, which I think you can get at Target or Walmart. And you can get the organic popcorn at grocery stores that carry organic food. But you should try the health food store for the experience - your kids would love the yummy organic fruits and vegetables - they actually have TASTE! And it's good! :)
Oh Jill! You put me to shame!
OK, I have yet to comment on the subject, but it sure has been fun reading the dialogue back and forth. My sweet sister is simply a mess, but I love her to pieces. I say we all get together and taste test! What do you think? Scott is amazed that a simple picture and a topic like popcorn can create such discussion!:) I love it! Hugs to you all! Michelle
I have noticed that popcorn taste a lot better when the Colts are on Sunday or Monday night football whooping up on whomever they are playing. I don't care what kind of popcorn it is as long as there is football. (Or cuddling with Jill and watching "Meet Me in St. Louis" or "Steel Magnolias." :-)
Paul
Ok, popcorn was sounding really good when you were talking about the colts but then I lost my stomach on the "cuddling." But I still feel organic popcorn is still best even when I watch the colts. At least I know when the Colts defence is on the field and my blood pressure is rising, the organic popcorn I am eating will not give me a heart attack.
OK, just a clarification on the cuddling. When you already have three kids, cuddling mean that you are on two seperate couches; she is read a book, you are watching sports and she looked over at you and smiled.
Paul
OK Jill I just came by to see if you had a new post ...and I saw that you had 19 comments. Who gets 19 comments??! You all gave me a good laugh!!!
No, I think that Kettle Corn is the best...you have to try it...one of our grad students from Ireland horded it by her desk last year and popcorn seeds (kernels) were all over our office....Definately go for Kettle Corn...OR
I just bought Boy Scout popcorn last night...yum...although...for $8 a pop it better be yum.
Post a Comment