Saturday, November 04, 2006

Music and Football

Today was a busy day for us. Noah and Olivia had a concert at Barnes and Noble Bookstore with their music classes. Noah just started violin in September, but he already knows some little songs (or at least pretends to know them!). Olivia's music class sings all of the introductory songs that Noah is learning to play. The students were told they could dress in costumes, so Noah was a football player and Olivia was a butterfly once again. In the first video, you will see Olivia on the left side of the shot. The "bee" is our little neighbor Anna, with whom Olivia loves to play.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



After the concert, Paul and I went to the Notre Dame football game versus North Carolina. It was about 50 degrees and windy! But we kept warm sitting in our eighteen inches that are allotted to each seat on tiny wooden benches. It's amazing how many people can squeeze together, even while being bundled up in winter clothes!
















Of course, my favorite part of the game was the marching band at halftime.

You can see my viewing of the game was seriously impeded by the "large hat man" sitting right in front of me. This picture wasn't so bad because Paul was standing on the aforementioned tiny wooden bench when he took it. Imagine if you were sitting on the tiny wooden bench and were about 8 inches shorter than the "large hat man"! Well, it was probably good that it happened to me, because I don't watch much of the game anyways! The people watching is so much more interesting than football! And the best part was spending time with my hubby!

4 comments:

2Icecubed said...

Jill, I so agree with the last two comments! People watching is far more fun and the best times are had with hubby at your side! Sounds like great fun! The videos are adorable! Way to go guys!!! Hugs to all! ~Michelle

SturgillMom said...

Those videos were adorable! Noah really looks like he knows what he is doing. So cute! At least Paul likes to watch football with you...Michael says that I don't concentrate and I ask too many questions. People watching is definitely more interesting, but a large grey hat can put a damper on that too!

Anonymous said...

Jill - I got your email, but I don't think I have it anymore - anyway...I checked the calendar...unfortunately - it won't work...BUT the good news is...I'm planning to move and so working around my weekend job won't be a problem anymore...after February.

Jill said...

G-knee, we'll have to do it another time! Where are you moving? Waikiki? Saw the live cam on your blog - that is great!