All right...I've been tagged by Danielle to write 13 things that I love about my hubby. This must be a busy time of year for everyone, because others have said that they haven't spent much time with their husbands lately, and neither have I! So this list will probably make me miss him even more!
So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, this is why I'm thankful for my hubby:
1. He loves the Lord.
2. He is a real family man - he would rather spend time with us than anyone else.
3. He is musical! I love hearing him sing and play the trumpet.
4. He supports me in my endeavors to have a profession teaching and playing piano.
5. He picks up fast food on the way home from work when I call him last minute to say I didn't cook!
6. He is so very handsome.
7. He can fix anything! (And we make sure there's lots of stuff around here to fix!)
8. He is a good provider for our family.
9. He is very generous with his time and possessions.
10. He loves to have fun. He will go anywhere and try anything no matter time, weather, traffic.
11. He understands that I need time to myself every so often.
12. He is a people-person. He loves to meet new people and renew old acquaintances.
13. He will watch a good chick-flick with me, even though I know he's really wanting to watch SportCenter. :)
Phil. 1:3 "I thank God upon every remembrance of you!" Love you honey!
I am tagging Amy, a friend from college and my sister-in-law Dayna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job, Jill! I do have to say that we have pretty awesome husbands, don't we?! It seems like so long ago that you guys just started dating and I thought that Paul was so goofy. Goofy husbands keep life interesting, don't they?
Jillie - YEA for you marrying Paul!! So glad for that - many memories through that whole relationship...some good, some not so good....but I just love you two together!!
I'll include my two cents as to when I KNEW you'd get married....Paul driving 5 hours each way in one night to take you to the symphony even though you weren't even dating...makes me smile just thinking about it!
Hey Jill
I found your blog through Jeannie. It is great to see your kids and you and Paul. I didn't realize you had a third little one.
Congrats!
Steph(Reese)Tidwell
MBBC 97
Hi Stephanie! It's great to hear from you. I checked out your blog - your kids are cute! It was fun to catch up through reading your blog! :)
Post a Comment