Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our Vacation Part 2 - the Boat

We had a blast on my parent's pontoon boat. We went fishing off of it on the 4th of July. Olivia and I caught two fish and Noah caught one. I was most proud of the fact that I put the worms on the hook myself and took the fish off the hook myself! This is a first for me!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good time on the lake to celebrate the 4th. Ey?! That looks like such a fun time! I miss those lakes of Minnesota!

SturgillMom said...

That looked like so much fun! I am very proud of you for putting the worms on and for taking the fish off. The only bait that I am willing to put on the hook is corn :) It looked like you had a beautiful day to enjoy the lake.

Ruthy said...

WOW.....worms? I'm in awe.

2Icecubed said...

I am impressed, Jill! I think that is why I haven't done much fishing with Scott and the boys. Because I have to put on a brave front and do those nasty things in front of the boys and I just can't do worms!!!!:) Way to go! Looks like a great time on the water.

Kelly said...

I also am impressed with your fishing! My dad and I used to go all the time growing up. I would read until he got a fish on the line and then he would let me reel it in. The best way to fish!!
The pontoon looked like so much fun. I do miss those MN lakes. The ones in NE are pretty small!