Happy anniversary, guys! Looks very similar to a picture we have (just two different faces!!;)) Hope your day is awesome!
Happy Anniversary, Paul & Jill! Hope you had a great day!!
What a cute picture!!! I love everyone's anniversary blogs! You two haven't changed at all!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations on 9 years! May the Lord bless you for many, many more!
Jill, I forgot how beautiful your dress was! I wish I could still fit in mine - ha ha! Congrats!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Anniversary! What wonderful memories. The years have gone by so fast.
beautiful!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy anniversary, guys! Looks very similar to a picture we have (just two different faces!!;)) Hope your day is awesome!
Happy Anniversary, Paul & Jill! Hope you had a great day!!
What a cute picture!!! I love everyone's anniversary blogs! You two haven't changed at all!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations on 9 years! May the Lord bless you for many, many more!
Jill, I forgot how beautiful your dress was! I wish I could still fit in mine - ha ha! Congrats!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Anniversary! What wonderful memories. The years have gone by so fast.
beautiful!
Post a Comment