Sunday, October 29, 2006

Family Fun Night




The kids dressed up for a night of fun and games at church last Wednesday night. They were supposed to dress up as Bible characters, so Noah was a fisher of men (you'll notice Charlie Brown on the end of his fishing pole), Olivia was a butterfly, and Chloe was a peapod (from the Garden of Eden, of course!). They enjoyed all the games, but most of all loved the CANDY!

7 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Oh Jill! I am so impressed with your slideshow. You are really advanced in technology...or is it that you have too much time on your hands? HMMM??? I know that isn't true! Anyways, you have the cutest kids! The picture with Noah and Olivia standing together smiling made me think of you and Jeff :) I am also impressed with your creativity with "Bible Character" costumes. I always hate that because it is so hard to come up with ideas. Great job!

SturgillMom said...

Oh Jill! I am so impressed with your slideshow. You are really advanced in technology...or is it that you have too much time on your hands? HMMM??? I know that isn't true! Anyways, you have the cutest kids! The picture with Noah and Olivia standing together smiling made me think of you and Jeff :) I am also impressed with your creativity with "Bible Character" costumes. I always hate that because it is so hard to come up with ideas. Great job!

sarah said...

Wow, they look awesome. I am disappointed that you and Paul didn't dress up:) Yesterday we had our dress-up party. It was a blast. I'll have to post pictures of it.
My costume was "myself, at age 16." Yep, there was definately a jumper involved.

Sounds like you guys had fun!!

Jill said...

Danielle - I can't take credit for the slide show - I stole the idea off of Ben and Dayna's blog. Thanks Ben and Dayna! As for the Bible character costumes - Noah's costume was a little better than last year's - he was all wrapped up in bandages (like a mummy), and he went as Lazarus. Poor kid! :)

Sarah - can't wait to see those pictures!

Ice-Family said...

Nice job on the costumes! I laughed and laughed at your unique Bible creativity! They all look so cute, esp. the little peapod! :)

2Icecubed said...

OK, I commented before all of these other people and either I said something unapproved or I did it wrong!! Otherwise I am going to have two similar comments here soon. Ha!Ha! Loved the pictures! I think you have mastered the creativity dept. The costumes were adorable and the kids in them even more adorable! I do see the similarity between Chloe and Emilee in those pictures!

Anonymous said...

miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you