Saturday, October 07, 2006

Five things, Mommy


If you were a fly on the wall in Noah's room at bedtime tonight, this is what you would have heard:

Noah: Mommy, I have five things to tell you tonight.

Mommy (yawning): Yes, Noah?

Noah: One - I love you.
Two - I love you very much.
Three - I love you more than my clock.
Four - I love you more than Tibby. (High praise indeed - this is his favorite teddy bear).
Five - I love Daddy more than you.

Ah, the honesty of a four-year old! :)

5 comments:

sarah said...

That is by far the coolest story I have ever heard. But hey Jill, you have to admit, Paul is pretty lovable:)

sarah said...

That is by far the coolest story I have ever heard. But hey Jill, you have to admit, Paul is pretty lovable:)

Ice-Family said...

We laughed and laughed when we read this Jill! What a great moment to cherish.

Eight is Enough!! said...

Jill, Mom told me that Noah was playing the Vioin. When did he start? Tiomthy just started on the cello in September. Maybe Noah could give us a little concert when we see you all in Nov. Give Chloe a big kiss for us. We have her on our fridge still:)
Cass

Jill said...

Cassandra, Noah started just about a month ago. He loves it! I would love to hear Timothy play his cello as well. When do you think the kids can start touring together? :)