
Noah had pictures at school today, and it reminded me of this cute picture that permanently resides on my fridge. In light of your post on Paul always looking cool as a kid, Sarah, I thought I would back that up with this evidence. I mean, what's cooler than buttoning ALL the buttons on your polo shirt? And...just so you know...Paul did say I could use this picture. I think his exact words were "Well, you have to have something to entertain you."
7 comments:
Wow, when have I laughed that hard! I couldn't even contain myself for a full minute or two. You're right that is amusing. I should put up a picture when I was a little fat girl:)
Man, PAUL hasn't changed A BIT!
Hey, We think it's still cool! :)
That's the Paul grin I remember.
You know that shirt is popular again. That just means Paul was a head of his time.
South Carolina Ices
That's a good picture for sure, but there are some classic Paul pictures that still have yet to be pull from the archive of Ice pictures. We're glad you have joined the bloggers. (Scott)
Why can't we comment on the new post?
Post a Comment