
Since we haven't had a family picture taken with all five of us since the hospital, Olivia drew one of us. I think it's a pretty good representation of us. It also includes some extended family and some of her little friends as well. Maybe you can guess who is who.
8 comments:
That is awesome! The funny thing is that that art would probably sell for thousands of dollars in New York. But Ha they can't have it. Olivia, you are so cool--I miss you! (ps. I bet Paul is the one with the big head:)
We Muncie people think it's pretty awesome artwork too! Olivia you did a great job!
Ding ding ding! You win the big prize Sarah. Paul is the one with the big head. I guess Olivia sees it that way too! :)
Even though I just left your home just hours before, I still have a little trouble identifying everyone in the picture. But I too agree that it is a wonderful work of art. I hope to have a framed copy someday! An original would just be too costly.:)
love it love it...especially that Sarah picked out Paul's giant melon. that's funny
Actually, I like the one on top with the dark glases on. I saw a picture in a haircut place the other day and truly Olivia's was WAY better. The other picture had a 165.00 price tag on it. We love you.
I like the picture because everyone looks like they are swimming...maybe this was you all at a waterpark??
Jeannie,
That's so funny - she lives for waterparks. So on some subconscious level she probably does see us all in her "happy place" - the waterpark!
Post a Comment