Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Paul!



Paul celebrated his 31st birthday in high style today. The kids gave him a Notre Dame t-shirt (which is almost mandatory around here on game day), and they drew pictures of balloons that we hung on the chandelier (since we forgot to buy some!). Paul even got to have lunch from his favorite restaurant, Chipotle, which just opened here on Friday. Then we topped it all off with German Chocolate cake and the Colts football game on TV. How much more excitement can we handle?!

13 comments:

Ice-Family said...

A VERY BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PAUL!!!! SORRY WE DIDN'T SEND A CARD BUT WITH THE NEW BLOG SYSTEM WE CAN ALL SAVE A FEW $. HAHA! ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BDAY AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANOTHER YEAR TO SERVE HIM! ~LOVE BEN, DAYNA & ISABELLE

sarah said...

Paul, Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a perfect day--Sports,Food and Famiy to hang out with. What else could you ask for:) Love you!

Eight is Enough!! said...

Happy birthday from all the DeLeons!
Joshua wants to know how old you are. I told him you were really OLD!! Almost as old as me!!

2Icecubed said...

Happy Birthday, Paul! This is our substitute for a card! Scott is on the phone with you as I write this. Hope you had a great day. Looks like from the pictures it was a fun one! ~Love Scott, Michelle and gang

I.C.E. said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. We love you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Paul! I'm sorry you like that Catholic School, but I suppose you'll still go to heaven... ha.
The other day I was talking to someone about football and the Colts and I realize that you introduced me to the team, many moons ago at the Teasdales. I remember Dave teasing you all the time about them...and now look at the team they have. I'm actually a Colts fan now. (still cheer for Packers if/when they play each other)

sarah said...

Jill, did you see Olivia on my blog?

Jill said...

Sarah - love that picture! When did you take it?

sarah said...

I took that last year when I visited you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill and Paul,
Didn't know you all had a blog. Actually I didn't know anyone had a blog. I guess Alex and I are really behind the times. Just wanted to say HI! I am 6 weeks away from our due date! We are very excited to meet our little Ella Ann! We don't have a blog but do have e-mail:
jdm2@vigoschools.org

Jill said...

Hi Jana and Alex! So good to hear from you! Of course we get updates on you via the Vicki-Ann communication system. Love the name Ella Ann! Beautiful! We are excited to see pictures of her.

Carla said...

Happy B-day. Chipotle would have been the best. I would have had a second burrito instead of a piece of cake. Well, I hope all is well.
Dave and Carla and girls.

Anonymous said...

Paul, I am glad you had a great birthday. But I must say --
"Go Michigan!!" Sorry about that.
Oh, wait, no I'm not! :) Well, anyway, at least we agree on one thing. GO TIGERS!!
Jen