This lucky girl had two birthday celebrations this year! We had a party last weekend with the grandparents (who were visiting for grandparents day at school). The second party was just our little family celebrating yesterday.
Chloe loves Dora the Explorer, so this was one of her favorite presents - a Dora picnic basket. It's also gotten a lot of play time from Noah and Olivia! Isn't it great when a sibling has a birthday?
Yummy cake!
9 comments:
Awwww- so cute! Happy B-day! I can't help but compare her hair with Skye's...Chloe has a beautiful head of it :)
She's such a doll!
Happy Birthday 2nd Chloe! What a blessing God has giving you!
Happy birthday sweet girl! Cool cakes you had! Love you!
She's looking older all of a sudden! She's so cute!
Wow! Can't believe she's two already!!! She's such a cutie too!! Happy Birthday Chloe!
What a cutie! Boy, she made out with two adorable cakes. I am willing to baby sit that doll anytime you need! Maybe you need another trip to the Dells!:)
Those eyes, Jill!!! She is such a doll :) It is always fun to spread the celebration out. Did you make those awesome cakes?!?!
Kelly - yes, yes! We need another trip to the Dells. If I could, I would be at your house tomorrow. :)
Danielle - ha ha! I made Noah's first two bday cakes, and after that decided they were much cuter when I just forked out the money for one from the store!
Post a Comment