Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weekend Trip

We went last weekend to Sarah's (my sister-in-law) wedding shower. What a fun time to be with my sisters in law and my mother in law. We thought it was funny that we all ended up wearing brown to the shower.

Sarah's beautiful engagement ring says "For My Glory" in the Cambodian language, where she and her hubby will be missionaries.
Papa Ice has it all figured out - he had the kids helping him rake the leaves while we were at the shower!


9 comments:

Jana said...

Jill- Please tell Sarah HI for me.. I am so happy for her. She has been patient waiting for God's timing and look how God has blessed. Tell her hi for me!

Jill said...

Jana, I'll pass along that "hi" to Sarah! She'll be glad to hear from you. :)

I.C.E. said...

Jill, I loved your pictures--I heard papa had lots of help :) and lots of fun. I put up some pictures on my blog too. It was so great seeing you all.

Anonymous said...

Jill! Loved the pictures...looks like a fun day for everyone. How exciting for Sarah!

2Icecubed said...

Jill, it sure was fun having you here last weekend. Where has the week gone? I can't believe you arrived a week ago tomorrow!!! Crazy, busy lives! I like that picture of all of us girls:) Have a great weekend!
P.S. How is it going flying solo these last few days?

SturgillMom said...

I loved the pictures, but I just have to say, Jill, that you look AWESOME! You are so stinkin' skinny - I am so jealous - a good jealous, of course :)

Anonymous said...

We had a great time huh? I know I did! Dad seemed to have no problem with 11 kids! It was so good to see you guys again! You are my weight watcher point hero! :)
Cassie

Jill said...

You're making me blush, Cassandra and Danielle, and I'm sitting here by myself!

2Icecubed said...

Jill, no reason to blush! You just inspired us all!!! You do look great...you motivated us to do the same! Thanks for the lists. Speaking of food, could you email me your squash recipe from last Thanksgiving? I'm sure it has no points at all, right?:)