We had a wonderful time in MN celebrating Thanksgiving. We were able to see some relatives, and the kids had lots of time to play with their cousins. On Friday we went to the Mall of America - crazy! Actually, it wasn't so bad - we played at Lego Land and went on some of the rides. Saturday was my mom's 60th birthday, and we celebrated at a fancy restaurant. We were brave and took the kiddos too - they loved all the "extras" - the sorbet to cleanse the palate, the juice for toasting the birthday girl, the warm washcloths and the chocolate-covered strawberries at the end of the meal. Mmmm....yummy!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OOh the Mall of America! So fun! Love the little ones "toasting" each other :)
Jill, those pictures were adorable. I loved the girls in the kitchen and Chloe kissing the puppy. You will have to tell your mom Happy Birthday from me. She looks awesome! I still can't believe that our parents are in the sixties now. Since you went to MN for Thanksgiving are you still going for Christmas. I was hoping for another LONG breakfast. :)
Wow--Chloe's hair is getting so long! I love the curls!
Looks like you guys had a great time in MN! We sure did miss you though in IN. We look forward to seeing you in January!
Looks like great fun! Happy belated birthday to your mom!:) She looks great! Mall of America looked like fun...we hope to do that this trip home as well. We haven't been in a long time. Whose puppy? What an adorable picture. Sure missed you in IN.
Kelly, we won't be going to MN for Christmas. So now I'm bummed that you're going to be there and we can't have our breakfast!!! We need to plan a little excursion...
Michelle, the puppy is just a fake one. Looks pretty real, though, huh? :)
The kids look so cute. I LOVE your mom's present! I would love to have that too. Instead, we got the Fisher Price Nativity this year... :)(The donkey, sheep, and camel all have hair you can feel!)
Last time I was at your Mom's house I thought it was real too. I tried to close the door real fast so it wouldn't escape!
Tell your Mom HAPPY B-DAY!!!
Oh Jill! It looks like you guys had such a fun time. Are you going home for Christmas? I would love to get together with you -- I miss you!
Post a Comment