Livi and I were in the mall the other day looking for a purse for mommy. BTW, if you're looking for a shiny, sparkly purse, Liv can tell you where all the good ones are. Anyway...Liv says "Mommy, I want to go up the elevator. No, not the elevator, that other one..." I helpfully reply "The escalator?" Liv says "Okay, I'll ask you later."
Didja get it???Here's the cutie with her "crown" on. :)
3 comments:
Oh, how sweet, Jill! You need to write that in her babybook. Through the years, when my kids have said cutie things, I should have written them down. Now, I can't remember any of them :)
That is really funny! I love it when they say things like that. Sara's kids comments (that she posts from time to time) always make me laugh too! Toddler/preschool age is very entertaining!
Danielle is right! Write it down. You think you will always remember and you won't!! That is adorable!!!
Post a Comment