Cute little girl hair! BTW, did you get your hair cut? Your pic in the profile changed - your hair in it is really cute (looks shorter than the pics of your hair when you and your mom were in Chicago.)
So adorable!! Ohhh, I can't wait until Emilee's hair grow long enough to be able to do that fun stuff! I can barely keep a barrette in it. It's so fine it pulls right out!!
Hi, Jill! It is Kristy Carlson Walker. This blogging is fun. I'm getting caught up on all of the news. Tell Paul I said hi! You have a beautiful family!
I really like it! - I know what you mean about wanting to go shorter. I really have a haircut I would like to get but Gary says it is too short! :P So I just trimmed it up to a long bob (not as much fun though).
11 comments:
OH my word..that is SO cute!! :)
Cute little girl hair! BTW, did you get your hair cut? Your pic in the profile changed - your hair in it is really cute (looks shorter than the pics of your hair when you and your mom were in Chicago.)
Yes, I did get my hair cut. And not a day too early! It has been driving me crazy for awhile - I think I'd like to go shorter still.
OH MY WORD! She is a doll. I need to go and visit you!
PS - I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT. I just noticed it when I read steph's comment.
So adorable!! Ohhh, I can't wait until Emilee's hair grow long enough to be able to do that fun stuff! I can barely keep a barrette in it. It's so fine it pulls right out!!
Hi, Jill! It is Kristy Carlson Walker. This blogging is fun. I'm getting caught up on all of the news. Tell Paul I said hi! You have a beautiful family!
Love the pig-tails! She's looking like such a big girl!
I really like it! - I know what you mean about wanting to go shorter. I really have a haircut I would like to get but Gary says it is too short! :P So I just trimmed it up to a long bob (not as much fun though).
I love it when you can finally pull all of the hair back, but it sure does make her look like a big girl. I love your hair, too! Cute, cute!
Cute hair on BOTH of the Ice women. =0) Fun, fun, fun! =0) But, why do they have to grow up?
Post a Comment