Olivia's 4th birthday is on Monday! She is SO excited for the big day. She doesn't expect much - just a trip to the waterpark, the zoo, and Chuck E. Cheese. We'll see how much we can pack in...We love you, sweetie!!!
Here are some pictures from the past year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a beauty!! It always seems to me that they lose that baby face and start to thin out and look older when they go from 3 to 4! I love those chubby cheeks in the first picture! Happy birthday, Olivia! We love you!
I am serious you guys have the cutest kids!!!! Happy 4th b-day!
happy 4th birthday Olivia!!!! All the pictures are so cute!We love you! Isabelle says "Hi"
Happy Birthday a day early! We love you! Wish that we could be with you on this special day. We'll see you soon.
Love it, Love it, Love it. Happy Birthday to the big 4 year old!!!
she is soooo cute. I love love her little sweet face! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Olivia!! We love you!!
Post a Comment