Happy birthday Danielle!
I had to throw this picture in - I think this is senior year when we decided to trick-or-treat at Doc Weniger's house. I'm Quasimodo, Dana Tripp is an Indian woman, G-Knee is a hippie, and Danielle is a pregnant nun. And since you're pregnant now....I thought it was fitting. :)
And happy birthday to my brother! Love you!
3 comments:
Jill, I remembered it was Jeff's birthday this morning when I woke up thinking of Danielle! I got to talk to her, of course, but Jeff if you are reading this...Happy Birthday, my friend!! I loved the picture you posted! Danielle is going to love as well I'm sure!:)
OH MY WORD!!! HILARIOUS!!! Jill! I loved that Trick-or-Treating picture! Ihave that somewhere too. ha ha ha. Thank you for posting, I needed a funny for the day. ;) Love you!
OH JILL!!! I can't believe that I didn't check your blog yesterday! Those pictures are just too funny - I have GOT to learn how to scan pictures :) What huge hair I had :) Happy Birthday, Jeff (if you are checking this!)
Post a Comment