Jill, this question is off the beaten path. Is Pete Jones' wife named Bethany? And do they have a child named Micah? If so, Bethany's little sister Rebecca is married to my brother. I knew that they had moved to Indiana, but I was unsure as to where. It is such a small, small world. Tell them hi for us! AMY
Amy - yes, Bethany's sister is your sis-in-law. I remember having that conversation with Bethany when she told me who her sister married. It is a small world! I'll tell them hi from you.
G-Knee - it's kind of weird, but about 5 months postpartum with all my kids I've lost great gobs of hair. This past time I thought I would go bald for sure! My hairdresser assured me this was normal. Maybe, but definitely not pleasant!
8 comments:
She has the most adorable smile and I hear that she has hair to die for! Lucky her -- sounded to me like she has hair like her mama :)
Oh, you're so sweet! Actually, I'm just growing mine back after the 5 - month postpartum hair loss. Did you have that? I had that with all my kiddos.
She is one cute girl!!! Looks like she is having some good clean fun!! Haha
How funny! Yes, I always panic a little when I wash my hair those several months after giving birth. I would get handfuls -- nasty!
Jill, this question is off the beaten path. Is Pete Jones' wife named Bethany? And do they have a child named Micah? If so, Bethany's little sister Rebecca is married to my brother. I knew that they had moved to Indiana, but I was unsure as to where. It is such a small, small world. Tell them hi for us!
AMY
Really!? I've never heard of pphairloss...she is a dolly of a girl!
Amy - yes, Bethany's sister is your sis-in-law. I remember having that conversation with Bethany when she told me who her sister married. It is a small world! I'll tell them hi from you.
G-Knee - it's kind of weird, but about 5 months postpartum with all my kids I've lost great gobs of hair. This past time I thought I would go bald for sure! My hairdresser assured me this was normal. Maybe, but definitely not pleasant!
She is sooo adorable. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment