Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Underdog Spitdown

So, have you ever heard of the underdog spitdown? Probably not, since it was invented right here in our own backyard. The rules are simple: you must give someone an underdog on their swing, then spit (preferably while you are directly under the swing). This demonstration by Paul and Olivia is one of the practice runs, since you can see that the spit was performed after the underdog, not during. But you get the idea.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man--you guys kill me! I am so glad I found your blog, via G-knee's. :-) Your kids are adorable!
--Sarah (Clucas) Caucutt

Anonymous said...

Jill! HAHAHAHAHAHA That was HILLLLARRRIOUS. glad to see you two haven't changed a bit! :-)

Jill said...

Hi Sarah! I found your blog via G-knee's too! Very cute. And congratulations on baby #3. Your girls are beautiful! And, by the way, I love Usborne books!

G-knee, do you think we should grow up soon?

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Sounds and looks like a fun game. I loved the video.
Amy

Ice-Family said...

I wondered why your grass was so green under your swingset when we visited you.

Jill said...

Hi Amy! It's been a LONG time since we saw you guys! I checked out your blog - looking forward to seeing pictures of your little ones!

Anonymous said...

Jill, I love hearing your laugh at the end of the shot!

SturgillMom said...

Jill! I wasn't going to give in and actually post a comment, but I just had to add my agreement with G-knee. I loved hearing your laugh at the end of the video, too! I miss you, girl!