

We've had some interesting configurations of spider webs in our backyard lately. (You can tell we spend a lot of time back there!) They are so amazing and intricate, that we can almost forgot they're made by (icky) spiders. Noah seems to be a friend of the spiders these days. He is currently in mourning for the "little black bug" that gets eaten by the "little red snake" in the song "Little White Duck". No amount of assuring that it's just pretend will bring a smile to his face when he's contemplating the fate of the little black bug. I will never be in mourning for little black bugs, I can assure you! But I do still appreciate their handiwork - especially if it's only kept to the backyard.
2 comments:
Pretty yes, but I'll forsake the prettiness any day to be spider free! Noah is welcome to come to our house we have LOTS of spiders around here! Screaming is the only thing I do when I see them, no picture time here! :)
We too have lots of spiders. I tell the boys that spiders are great outside but when they enter my house it is a death sentence. I don't like Scott to kill them because he bats at them and plays with them and many times we lose them! We have tons of big fuzzy black ones-YUCK! We also have one on the edge of the garage each night that makes cool webs we can see when the garage light shines on it. Best left OUTSIDE!
Post a Comment