I want to look this good when I'm celebrating my fortieth!
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Forty Years of Marriage
As mentioned in the post below, our family took a quick trip to MN a few weekends ago to celebrate my parents' fortieth anniversary with them. We had such a wonderful weekend - sometimes the spontaneous visits are the best kind.
How embarrassing! Haha! Really I think it's cute!
We enjoyed a nice meal out, then went back to my grandparents' house for more celebrating. This is four generations of girls.
The kiddos with their great-grandparents. Noah is holding up his special treasures - a starfish from great-grandma and a turtle whistle from grammy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary to two wonderful people!! Your parents haven't changed a bit. I miss them! Maybe when we are in MN we could get all of our parents together as well. That would be such a great reunion, wouldn't it?
Happy Anniversary to your parents! Would that be FOUR generations of girls in your picture?
Thanks Natasha! When I was writing that last night I kept thinking "Is it really only three?" I guess my brain wasn't quite working!
Your parents are so cute! Tell them I said hello and congratulations!
I love your parents!
They are very cute together!fsgbcs
OH, I love seeing pictures of your parents....it makes me miss them! I remember so many fun memories of the State Fair -- I can't remember the last time I was at a fair....how sad!!! Cute pics, Jill! You look great!
Post a Comment