Sunday, March 02, 2008

Grammy's Visit

We always enjoy Grammy's (my mom's) visits so much. This time she came for a week and we all got thoroughly spoiled. These are some highlights from her visit.

Livi helped Grammy cook

Chloe improving her eyesight
Livi's new dress, umbrella and flowers -
she was in dress-up heaven.

Noah's new marble run -

great fun for a kid who likes constructing things


We played soooo much Settlers - and had soooo much fun!
This is the "one-more-picture-before-you-go" picture

Notice Chloe has her shoe in her hand, all set and ready to go with Grammy!

6 comments:

sara said...

Looks like a fun time! Good memories for the kids!

Ice-Family said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a great time with your mom there. That's great that she was able to stay for a week!!! And I think we can agree with you on the fact that y'all are obsessed with Settlers!!! Wish we could be there to help aid in your obsession!! ha!

SturgillMom said...

Sounds like you guys had a bunch of fun -- a whole week..wow! What fun, I'm jealous! :) We have tried to get my parents to play Settlers and they don't like it. They are the only people that we have taught it to that don't get hooked right away. I think the problem was that we were trying to teach it to them while playing with 6 people and 4 of them were first timers. It was really slow!

2Icecubed said...

OK, next time we have to get my mom to come along and I will come and get her from your house!!! She needs to come for a week. Only time that has ever happened is after I have a new baby. Well, it is time for another reason, I think. Nothing beats a week with nana!!! Great pics!

Jill said...

Michelle - yes, have your mom come with my mom! That would be perfect for them to travel together.

Danielle - my mom is looking for people to play Settlers with her in MN - maybe she can talk your parents into it!!! :)

Dayna - wish we could play with you guys again! That was fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed time with your mom! When we lived in WI or IL, it was ALWAYS nice to have my parents visit!