Monday, January 07, 2008

Sarah's Wedding




What a wonderful wedding Sarah and Jonathan had this past weekend! Sarah (Paul's sis) was a beautiful bride and the ceremony was so God-honoring. Paul was honored to sing in the wedding, Noah was a ring-bearer (actually a gift-bearer; he gave a gift to Mom Ice during the ceremony), and Olivia was a flower girl. I was so nervous on Saturday as I wound Olivia's hair on sponge rollers for only the second time ever! She went swimming with them in and, of course, they were completely wet when she was done swimming! So then I spent a frantic hour drying them with a hair dryer. Praise the Lord her hair came out just fine (although I'm sure the wedding would've gone all right if her hair hadn't turned out!).

We thank the Lord for bringing Jonathan to Sarah and to our family!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how we get nervous about the little things:) When Kenzie was five, she was in my brother's wedding. I was asked to do her hair in a certain way and I was very nervous about getting it to turn out right! It was a lot of work, but turned out well. Olivia's hair looked beautiful!
-Natasha

2Icecubed said...

It was fun to see you over the weekend. It had been a long time since I saw your folks last!! I wish my folks could have come! Olivia and Noah did a great job and looked adorable as always! You got some nice pics too!=)

SturgillMom said...

Oh, Olivia's hair was so adorable! Rollers always make me nervous because they can come out quite wild sometimes. The wedding looked just beautiful, I wish we could have been there.

Shannon Fure said...

hey jill, miss you! glad you had a nice Christmas! Shannon

Shannon Fure said...

love the hair on Chloe - so so cute! We went to the Ordway for Sound of Music - we love any play almost anywhere, but we think the Ordway has the best quality. So that was my Christmas present. He usually does that for my birthday, but switched it up this year. Last year was White Christmas - WOW! They're all so good and my favorite thing to do for a night out. Take care, Jill - Love ya!

Kelly said...

Jill,
Your kids were so cute in that wedding. Wow, I am impressed with the rollers and the finished product. Maybe it is not such a bad thing to have all boys. It sure makes doing hair easier!