Friday, January 11, 2008

Chloe's First Haircut

My baby is growing up - waaaaahhhhh! She had her first haircut today. She was excited to sit in the Hummer and watch Dora on TV, until the cutting started!


So out came the faithful blanket, and in went the thumb, and everything was fine.
Holding on for dear life during the drying.
The finished product - the curls are still there - yay!


She sought a little solace in her big play box when we got home. Maybe she thought she could hide from me in there. :)

8 comments:

sara said...

CUTE! We haven't had to go there yet :)

Anonymous said...

She is just sooo adorable! We haven't gone there yet either and Katie is 2 1/2! :) I took the two older ones before the wedding and she started crying because she didn't get a turn!! Chloe did a great job! -Natasha

SturgillMom said...

She is so adorable! Did you keep some of the hair? I just love those cirls!

2Icecubed said...

Those kiddie salons do a nice job with children...I'm sure they see everything!!=) Good job, Chloe! Blankets and thumbs cure all!! Glad she didn't lose the curls!

Jana said...

We just did that with Ella. We haven't posted pictures of it yet, but eventually I'll get to that. She looks adorable!

Kelly said...

She looks so big with her new hairdo. I loved the box picture. So cute!!

I am so excited that we are going to be closer. You will have to make a stop every time you go to MN now!!

Schoonover Family said...

Very cute. Here is the big question, who cried more - Chloe or mommy?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh CUTE! Very good picture story too!