Saturday, October 13, 2007

Were You Born in a Barn?


Any blogging mom knows you take the picture first, then pursue the discipline. :)

8 comments:

2Icecubed said...

Absolutely agree, Jill! All for pictures' sake!:) Chloe probably feels like a big girl sitting at the table with everybody else now!

Anonymous said...

That's so true! What an adorable picture tho! :)

SturgillMom said...

If I had a dollar for every time we have said, "Were you born in a barn?!" I would be a very rich woman :) That cutie-pie is just too cute to discipline!!!

Schoonover Family said...

Isn't that the truth? Very cute picture though.

Kelly said...

They look like they are breaking in the new chairs. So Cute!!!

Shannon Fure said...

Hey Jill, We had fun at the apple orchard. Missed you though! Got to see Kelly Love this week at our church since she was going to a ladies conference with our ladies. She remembered me from the apple orchard - ha! That was so fun talking. Just thought I would share.

Stephanie said...

I can SO relate to your caption on this one! Everything in my "mom's eye" has turned into a blogging moment!

Jill said...

Hey Shannon, that's neat that you got to see Kelly! Sometime if I'm back in MN at the right time we'll have to revisit the apple orchard together!