Paul is so sweet to watch the kids while I teach piano on Wednesday afternoons. This is what I saw yesterday when I went downstairs when I was done teaching piano.
Jill, that is great! She has worked out more in that video then I did all week! Mom is here this week helping Tana and Warren move. I'll have to show this to her.
11 comments:
Oh Jill!!! How adorable is that! It made my day.
That is adorable! I laughed outloud!:)
oh my word! how cute!! I just want to steal her!
How cute! She totally reminds me of Zoe. =0)
How adorable! Can't help but smile :)
That is just too funny! I want to know if Paul was doing it with her before you came down with the camera?!?!
LOVE IT! That was hilarious! Man, way to start em young with the physical fitness, Jill!
Too cute = and so great you have the tape for future wedding video or just good memories!
Jill, that is great! She has worked out more in that video then I did all week! Mom is here this week helping Tana and Warren move. I'll have to show this to her.
I love it!!! Laughed out loud!!:)
That video was great, Jill! A definite candidate for America's Funniest Home Videos...
Post a Comment