what a big Mother's Day! i love all the pics!
Happy Mother's Day, Jill! Were you all able to be together? That is so special! Miss you!
Happy Mothers Day to two very special ladies-even though it is belated...our internet has been down!:(
No, we weren't with either of the moms. I think the pictures are a little deceiving, sorry! Liv just happened to have the same shirt on in both pictures!
Happy Mother's Day! Let's gang up on Tina (Lazzell) and get her to start blogging. I would LOVE to see updates of her kids!
I loved the picture of your mom with the kids. It made me think back to volley ball days. She was so much fun!!Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a big Mother's Day! i love all the pics!
Happy Mother's Day, Jill! Were you all able to be together? That is so special! Miss you!
Happy Mothers Day to two very special ladies-even though it is belated...our internet has been down!:(
No, we weren't with either of the moms. I think the pictures are a little deceiving, sorry! Liv just happened to have the same shirt on in both pictures!
Happy Mother's Day! Let's gang up on Tina (Lazzell) and get her to start blogging. I would LOVE to see updates of her kids!
I loved the picture of your mom with the kids. It made me think back to volley ball days. She was so much fun!!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment