I love the "bob" look on little girls. We're going to try growing out the bangs... it might not last long because she doesn't like wearing barrettes. ("Cousin It" Ice just doesn't flow well). But for now - woohoo - the neck can breathe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I love bob's too- it looks very cute on Olivia!
Love it!! Jill stick to it. it is worth it in the end. She will thank you someday!! You don't want to be one of those moms who allows the bags to take over their little girls head! love you and miss you!!
So cute, Jill!!!! We're in the "in-between" stage of growing Zoe's bangs right now; I'm so confused about cutting it. I LOVE bobs as well, and Zoe had one, but then I got some idea in my mind that it should be long. Seeing Olivia is making me reconsider!
I'm with you-I love the bob!!! When Emilee finally gets enough hair that is how I would love to have her hair. Livi looks adorable! Love that face!
I love the hair cut and adorable pose. I also wanted to tell you I loved the picture of your mom and Chloe. Your kids have the cutest smiles. Noah always makes me smile when I see him. What a grin!Love and miss you!!
Livi, I love your hair. And I love you!!!
She has beautiful hair like her mommy...I used to be so jealous of your thick hair that always hung perfect. It is probably a good thing that we don't live close because I may still struggle with coveting it :) Anyways, back to Olivia....LOVE her bob!
I NEVER have thought that my hair hangs perfect. But thanks...Glad to have you back in the world of blogging! :)
Very Cute hair! I love a cute bob too. Our #2 has a bob, and I love it.
love the bob.. she is so cute.. she looks like her mommy!
She does look adorable with a bob! I also agree with Kelly that the picture of your mom and Chloe is great.
Post a Comment