Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Book Recommendation

May God give us eyes to see Him,
a heart to love Him,
and a passion to show Him to our children.
- Noel Piper
Treasuring God in Our Traditions


Probably a lot of you out there have read this book before, but I have just started it, and I am LOVING it! Its focus is not primarily on traditions, but on God, and how to bring Him into every aspect of family life. Very thought - provoking!

6 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Oh Jill, that is so freaky...I was just thinking tonight that I need to start focusing more on bringing God into every aspect of our day. I definitely need to get that book! Thanks

Jill said...

Oh, that's neat Danielle! You really will love this book.

Anonymous said...

cool book! I'm thinking that you need to post your dating/engagement marriage story...I LOVE IT!

2Icecubed said...

Oh, I just love getting recommendations on good books. Sounds like a must have! Thanks for sharing!!

Jill said...

You think so G-Knee? I think it's a little boring...

Kelly said...

I have seen that book and wondered if it was good so now I know to get it. Thanks for the recommendation. I have so many books that I would like to read. Now I just have to find the time to read them all!